Saturday, August 4, 2018

Repairing of bag zip(chain) at home.

Repairing of bag zip(chain) at home

Repairing of bag zip(chain)  in 1 minute:


Repairing Of Bag Chain in 1 minute.

Every one of us is using travel bags and purses and the carry bags with zip.Most of the time the big problem we face is the damaging or unlocking chain of the bag.Once the chain of the bag is get damaged either we have to either buy new bag or we have to visit bag repair shop and what we get the advice from the bag repairer  to replace the zip of the bag and he told to come after 4-5 days,its again a headache and he charge atleast 50rs or more than that depending on the area where you live.
I have faced this problem from years and whenever we make plan to travel my mummy tells me the problem of damage of bag chain and its really irreatating me,may be you also gone through such a situation.So many times I been to bag repairers and spend lot of money to repair damaged chain of bag.
But on 4Th of August 2018 my mummy told me the same problem,she has to travel and on the last moment before 2 hours of trvelling what she saw the chain of side pocket of the bag is damaged it was not locking what i did i told took a plier(pakad) and just press on both side of the chain of the bag as shown in the video and in the second attempt the chain of the bag is got repaired it is really the magicc happened and I shared it with you.
So instead of going to bag repairer just do it on youself ,save the money and the efforts,See the video to get the idea .HAPPY JOURNEY AND ENJOY !





No comments:

Post a Comment